From ancient castles, spacious playgrounds and amusement parks there are a variety of things you can do in the European city of Prague with your little ones.
Most of us are tempted to leave the kids back with their grandparents, but travelling with kids can be an excellent chance to bond with the kids and make some memories that will last a lifetime. Check out some tips and guidelines that can help you to have a rocking trip even if you are travelling with your family.
- Always check the climate of the place that you are going to visit and pack accordingly. Pack an extra sweater or baby sunscreen for your kids to avoid any kind of problems later on.
- Be well equipped to handle all kinds of potty emergencies, whether you are travelling by a plane or even a bus, as these kinds of situations can get nightmarish for everyone around.
- Pack enough food like bread-sticks, cheese cubes, milk, fruits and water for the kids so that they do not get hungry and cranky between the meals.
- If possible, it is a good idea to give the older kids a camera to encourage them to explore more and also to keep them busy by clicking pictures.
- Keep bugs-spray, sanitizers, mosquito repellents, antibacterial wipes, etc. ready to avoid any medical problems.
- Also, do not forget to pack some games and books in case of a delay in travelling, as if the kids are occupied that won’t get on your nerves.