Prague is a major city in the Czech Republic rich with history and artifacts from the medieval, baroque periods. This history serves to enrich tours and general activities offered from Prague to Vienna.
Visitors to Prague may choose from several Day trips from Prague such as Cesky Krumlov Day Trip, Terezin Concentration Camp Day Tour, Kutna Hora Day Trip, Dresden Day Trip, Karlovy Vary Day Trip and much more. One of the famous day trips from Prague is Vienna day trip from Prague. The Vienna tour is described by some to be amazing, well worth taking, and lengthy, between 10-12 hours total. This full day tour includes:
- Hotel pickup and drop from Prague
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
- Amazing landscapes of Bohemia and Moravia,
- Discovering architecture and UNESCO world heritage sites of Vienna,
- Visiting Vienna’s top visited places like Schonbrunn Castle, Rustrase Boulevard and Saint Stephen Cathedral, Schwarzenberg Square, the State Opera, Ringstrasse