Partaking in the event are renowned sommeliers, bartenders and food and beverage producers. Explore the intricacies and etiquette of European food dining. What’s more, you can even join cooking classes under the able guidance of experienced chefs and take part in special wine tastings. This year, the theme revolves around pairing dishes with selected beverages, so maybe you can try your hand at pouring a draught beer, as well as meet with interesting guests.
Highlights of the Festival:
- Win a culinary trip to Mauritius if you win in a special quiz, "Eat Smart!"
- This year’s gastronomic delicacy - scorpions!
- Covered tasting zones, relaxing "picnic meadow", children’s corner
- Ball Game Hall program
- Workshops with top chefs at their stalls
- Cooking classes for families
- Guided food tasting
For tourists interested in visiting the Prague Food Festival, they can book the tickets in advance or on the same day at the event premises.
Date: 24th May, 2013 - 26th May, 2013
Friday 12.00 to 21.00
Saturday 12.00 to 21.00
Sunday 12.00 to 20.00
Venue: Prague Castle - The Royal Garden